- Information about Volunteering
- Training for volunteers
- Events which bring volunteers together
Interested in Volunteering and want to find out more?
STARS offers regular free Step Into Volunteering Information sessions which provide an overview and introduction to volunteering. Topics include
- What is volunteering;
- Benefits of volunteering;
- What a person should consider before volunteering
- What volunteering positions are available and how to find them;
- Your rights and responsibilities as a volunteer, and
- The link between volunteering and employment.
Contact [email protected] or 9750 9344 to book into the next session in your area.
Are you a Volunteer Coordinator or have Volunteer Coordination as a part of your role?
STARS Holds quarterly online Volunteer Coordinator meetings. Contact [email protected] for further information.
STARS is funded by the Australian Government Department of Health to support services providing in-home Aged Care services under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. STARS also receives partnership funding through Inner West Council under the Commonwealth Home Support Program. STARS also receives partnership funding through Inner West Council.